Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Reflection about visiting the house of blues.

Before I visiting the blues house, I guessed It would be boring. However The musicians who played music on the stage introduced various blues's aspects to us with differnt instruments and performance. the MC expained about from background of blues to how blues music infulenced other genre of music.she led audience to enjoy the music togather with claping and keeping the beat by tapping.It was totally different than I thought It must be boring. Audience jump into the floor was located in front of the stage and grooved to the music of the band the end of the performance.It was pretty impressed and I thought It is pop music that people repond to the music and to enjoy it. It was really amazing experience people can communicate and repond through music. I think that's why people want to go concert to feel free !! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment